Tuesday, January 5, 2016

ASUS A43SA Windows 10 Error (Try To FIX this)

I do not recommend that you update the ASUS A43SA to windows 10. Indeed it's possible once the ASUS A43SA in windows update to 10. but the main problem againlies in the VGA driver. Currently I'm testing the ASUS A43SA VX023D with 4 GB of RAM running Windows 10. In general all went well. My VGA Driver is AMD Radeon Crimson 15.12. But if we run Heavy Game (Here I tried the CSGO) I get an error such as the image below


Display driver stopped responding and has recovered
Before I got that error my CSGO will hang like this video. Maybe If I wait CSGO hang it will spend 10 minute before the error Display driver stopped responding and has recovered appear desktop. 




I want to try another VGA Driver like AMD Catalyst Omega 14.12 or back to Amd Catalyst 12.10. Because I assume the problem is in AMD Radeon Crimson 15.12 Driver.

Today(05/01/16) I got a bluecreen when I connect my Zendisk AS400 to USB 3.0. I assume that BSOD is caused by my USB 3.0. But, I have another assumption that BSOD is also caused by ASUS +Speed from my Zendisk AS400.


First BSOD in Windows 10

If you want to Join me to fix Error in ASUS A43SA you can install Windows 10 in your ASUS A43SA by folowing instruction in this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment